Check out our popular support topics
Which Accounts do I need in Formbay?+
Everything starts with setting up an account with Formbay.
There is always 2 accounts involved with processing STCs.
Choose what’s right for you:
- Your online client account (For the office).
- Your Formbay Solar app account (For the smartphone you take on-site).
Your Online Client Account
Allows you to:
- Create STCs Applications
- Assign applications to a CEC accredited Installer via their Formbay Solar app account.
- Submit application for review & processing with CER (Clean Energy Regulator).
- Manage when to sell the application.
- Review data and photo evidence on past applications.
Follow this link to the trading website and click on the register here button to begin registration.
Your Formbay Solar App Account
Allows you to:
- View every applications assigned to you via a online client account.
- Take photo evidence of the installation process.
1. Photos of serials
2. Signature for STC application
3. Photo of completed install
4. A digital/ photo or the completed Commissioning Certificate.
Download the Formbay Solar app on your phone and tap on ‘Register Here’ bottom right to begin.
Tips when Registering a Client Account+
- Choose a username which reflects your company name or brand.
- Note contact details is used should Formbay wish to communicate with you. The director’s contact details are used primarily for KYC purposes.
- The Stock pricing option gives you the option to choose to sell your STCs for credit for stock, you can turn this on at anytime.
Tips when registering an app account+
- The username you choose should identify you as an individual.
- You should register with the same details that is on your CEC Accreditation licence.
- To review you CEC accreditation details or to make any changes login to the below link and select ‘profile’ in the left menu.
Activating your client account+
A call is not required for client account activation. Instead you will receive an activation email once you have responded to it you should be able to login with your registered username and password.
Activating app account and logging in+
Once you have completed the registration process on the Formbay App you will need to give Formbay a call to activate the account before logging in.
Formbay Contact: 02 9086 9184
Reset Forgotten Password?+
Here’s how you can reset a forgotten password for either your app/client account.
1. Select the ‘Forgot Password’ link on the page you are trying to login.
2. Find you account by entering your account mobile number, email, or username.
3. Select where you want Formbay to send you a one time password.
4. Enter the one time password into the security code field to allow you to reset your current password.
Other ways to get help
Our customer care team are ready to help you
Come in to our head office
Sydney NSW 2000